I live on Nithdale Road with my wife, son and two dogs. I love Shooters Hill and think it should be treated by the Council, like the jewel it is.
I am running because the current Council continues to be unable to provide leadership or scrutiny across the planning and budgeting process – this has historically, and continues to, ill-serve the Shooters Hill ward.
- I am running because I want greater accountability from Greenwich Council
- I want to understand why betting shops keep opening in the area
- I want action on the continual fly tipping on Mayplace Lane and the rubbish over-flowing near Herbert Road
- I want the Council to fix the potholes around Shooters Hill and I want a plan to guarantee the future use of Shrewsbury House for the Shooter’s Hill community
- I want to see more buses running on Plum Lane and Eglington Hill, and also understand why Thames Water have spent the last two years digging up the streets
The Plumstead Party is only interested in the local issues of three wards – I don’t want to hear debates in the council chamber about Brexit or Trump. I am primarily focused on the betterment of Nithdale Road and its surrounding streets.